Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hello all you ghouls and goblins!  Hope everyone had a safe Halloween weekend with most the adult parties going on Saturday.  Hope you found my DIY printables useful!  Tonight is all about the little ones.  I love seeing them come to the door in their cute costumes.  Steve and I took a walk last night as it might have been the last nice weather night we have (snow this morning?!?!).  Here is a collection of photos of just s few houses in our neighborhood that were decorated for tonight:

This house had cool picture frames in the window with old spooky black & white photos!

Love the entrance to the door...these houses used to scare me as a kid though lol

This one gets my vote as best house on the block!

A little garden pumpkin patch...

Cross if you dare!

Coming out of the grass...BOO!!


XOXO
Suzana

No comments:

Post a Comment