Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Crunch Time

Autumn…it’s an enchanting time of the year.  The air is crisp, the sunrises are gorgeous, and the leaves on the trees are changing colors into a beautiful sea of yellows, oranges, reds, and greens.  But they don’t stay on the trees very long after that.  They one by one trickle down to the ground… and then it’s CRUNCH TIME!  As kids we used to run and jump into piles of leaves and I LOVED the sound of crunching leaves.  And now I love going for walks and stepping on those leaves to hear that sound…

CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH


Photos taken at the South Glenmore Park in Calgary


This is my first blog post here and I welcome you to stay around and enjoy my future posts.  I also welcome all your comments and suggestions!

xoxo
Suzana

No comments:

Post a Comment