Friday, October 14, 2011

Zucchini Bread

Here is my receipt for delicious Zucchini Bread.  I love how moist the cake is inside.  I always use chocolate chips because well, I have a slight chocolate addiction, but raisins or walnuts can be used to.  I made them in two loaf pans so that I could give one to my mother (reason 124 why I’m her favorite) and keep one for our house…which was gobbled up quickly.



Ingredients:

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups grated zucchini

How to:

1.       Preheat oven to 350F.  Grease pan(s).
2.       Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl and gradually fold in the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. 
3.       Pour the mixture into greased pans.
4.       Bake at 350F for 1 hour.


Enjoy!
Xoxo
Suzana

No comments:

Post a Comment