Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Wreaths

So excited to have my house decorated for Christmas!  It's really my favorite part :)  I'll get some pictures together for you soon.  Here are some pictures of the wreaths I handmade for my recent Christmas Craft Fair.  There are many still available so if you are interested send me a message and we can work out cost and shipping.

Yarn wrapped bi-color wreath with hanging straw ball ornaments SOLD


Yarn wrapped wreath with yellow felt roses and vintage buttons SOLD


Yarn wrapped wreath with fall colored felt roses, pinecones and berries SOLD


Yarn wrapped wreath with orange felt roses and berries $15.00


Flannel Plaid Ribbon Wreath with Red Organza Roses $15.00


Olive Snowflake Ribbon Wreath with White Felt Roses $15.00


Yarn Wrapped Wreath with Flannel Plaid Roses $15.00


Yarn Wrapped Wreath with Felt & Flannel Plaid Roses $15.00


Candy Cane Themed Ribbon Wreath with Felt Roses $15.00


Red Ribbon Wreath with Organza Roses $15.00

xoxo
Suzana

No comments:

Post a Comment