Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Great Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Most. Favorite. Cookies. Ever!  I have been making these cookies every year since as long as I could bake because they are my favorite.  It was given to me by my mother who made it with me at first.  Hope you enjoy!

The Ingredients:

1 Egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Margarine
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Quick Oats
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 cup Chocolate Chips

The How-To:

Combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda in mixing bowl.  In a larger bowl, cream margarine with both sugars.  Beat in egg and vanilla.  Alternate adding dry ingredients and pumpkin puree to sugar mixture, stirring after each addition, until well blended.  Lastly, stir in chocolate chips.  Spoon onto cookie sheets.  Bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes.   Enjoy!





I doubled the recipe to have lots to share :)

 
P.S. - Try a cookie with a bit of peanut butter on top...for some reason its so yummy like that too!

Xoxo
Suzana


No comments:

Post a Comment