Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

I found this recipe on Pinterest, where I find myself going for recipes lately when I don't know what to do for dinner.  I love Pinterest for everything it has!  Iff you aren't already following me on Pinterest, click the link ti the left of this blog :)  These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are so yummy and looked kinda funny coming out of the oven prompting my boyfriend to get a good laugh but he enjoyed them too.  The original receip can be found here.  I changed just a couple things.

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
  • Frozen Bread Dough (logs found in freezer section)
  • Pepperoni (I sliced my own but you can use any deli style too)
  • Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Margarine, melted
Thaw out frozen log(s).  Roll out each log into a square or rectangle as best as possible.  Spread pizza sauce on dough.  Then layer pepperoni slices straight over entire surface.  Sprinkle on shredded mozzarella then parmesan.  Finally, sprinkle on italian herbs.  Start at one end and roll the the dough into a log.  Place on baking sheet, brush on melted margarine on outside. and throw in oven.  I set mine at 425F for 20 minutes as per the dough bag instructions, just make sure yours is golden brown to take out.  While mine didn't look as pretty as the original recipe, it tasted great and I had leftovers for lunch mmm :)

Voila!


xoxo
Suzana

No comments:

Post a Comment