Friday, January 6, 2012

Cookie Exchange Party DIY Tutorial

Yesterday I provided you with the template I used for the tags on my cookie exchange buddles.  Today i'll show you how I put it all together.  I will give you the receipe for the cookies too shortly!

Print out the tags after personalizing on white paper.  You'll also need cellophane roll, ribbon, scissors, hole punch, and green cardstock which you will need to cut slightly larger then the tags.  Cut out the tags and glue (i used double-sided tape) to green cardstock you've cut out.


Punch holes into end of tags.


Wrap each dozen of cookies (stacked) in a square of cellophane.


Tie each bundle with curling ribbon and add tag.


Don't they look pretty?!


All bundled up and ready to go!

The party was alot of fun and everyone got creative on how they packaged their dozen though mine was most cost-effective.  Most people used store bought ready-to-go boxes in Christmas prints or chinese take-out boxes from Michaels.  All the cookies were amazing!....they didn't last long in my house.

xoxo
Suzana


No comments:

Post a Comment