Monday, January 16, 2012

The Looks of the Golden Globes 2012

I heart award season!  I heart watching the red carpet live and seeing my favorites win awards.  I'm equally excited to watch Fashion Police tonight on E! rip apart who wore what.  Last night was the 2012 Golden Globes.  Here are a few looks that catched my eye:

All photos from www.tmz.com

Jessica Alba
loved the sparkle in the dress...she was glowing!

Jessica Biel
ultra sexy without looking like a tramp...the back was just as pretty with Tiffany jewel necklace...but where is the engagement ring?!

Julie Bowen
i love this look (even for bridal!)....she joked that it was her night to feel like a girl and the longest dress she's ever worn lol

Claire Danes
she's growing on me as a person....love the back of this dress WANT!

Sarah Michelle Gellar
pretty bold for someone who's been out of the limelight until she got a new show last year....this looks like a wedding dress that had a blue pen explode on it....FAIL!

Angelina Joile
nice to see her in something other than black

Heidi Klum
reminds me of something you wear on vacation not the red carpet

Diane Lane
Does she ever age?! She keeps looking more elegant and she's turning 47 on Sunday

Madonna
I like this for her...looks more like she's keeping it real to herself then dressing up like someone she is not...and loved her digs at Ricky Gervais

Lea Michele
she definitely pulls this off...good on her

Octavia
I loved her in The Help...poop pie lol...I think this dress is fantastic on her curves!

Paula Patton
not everyone can pull off yellow but she sure did WOW

Charlize Theron
this is my favorite of the night....j'adore Dior!!...so pretty

Sofia Vergara
her voice annoys me but she can definitely work a pretty dress

Kate Winslet
I lover her as a person & actress...this is a nice look but not as dressy as i'd like to see her

Zooey Deschanel
she's so quirky and fun...this dress is pretty yet vibrant like her... love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment