Thursday, January 19, 2012

Salsa Roll-ups

I made this recipe for the first time during the holidays for a get-together with friends.  It was a great light appetizer with lots of color and flavor.  I found the recipe here originally and here is mine:

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 pkg light cream cheese, softened
  • 3 tbsp. salsa
  • 2 large spinach-flavoured tortillas
  • 1/2 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 tsp. chili powder
How-To:
  1. Mix the cream cheese and salsa together.  Spread onto the tortillas.
  2. Layer shredded cheese on top evenlt and then sprinkle on chilli powder.
  3. Roll-up tightly from one end to the other, keeping as tight as possible as you go.
  4. Cut each roll into 9 slices.

Enjoy!

xoxo
Suzana

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy! I love pretty much anything in a tortilla! lol Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my diet roller coaster! I love 'meeting' fellow Canadian bloggers! I'm following you now ;) If you are interested you can enable your email on your blog so that when you comment you can receive reply's via email {it's a great way to connect with other bloggers}. Chat soon,
    xo
    Heather
    www.twindragonflydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete