Tuesday, March 13, 2012

8 Hours of Love Notes

It's the little things.  Really, it is.  I believe that it's not about your partner spending lots of money or buying you lavish things (although those are lovely to receive!).  I believe it's in the little things that shows they love you and keeps the romance alive.  Everyone once in awhile I like to do different things as small as a little doodle on a piece of paper for my partner to find.  Just remind him I love him!

The other day I wanted to do something extra special though as he had been having a rough time at work one week.  I thought it would be lovely for him to have little notes throughout the day to kind of get him through the day.


Here's what I did....

  1. I printed off 8 cute cartoons from the internet.  Some just said i love him, others a cute joke, and others a bit more risque.
  2. I added little captions and footnotes by hand to personalize them.
  3. Then I put each in their own envelope and marked them with what time he had to open that exact envelope (8am, 9am, etc etc).
  4. Then I tied them up with a ribbon.
I left the package by the coffee maker so I knew he would see it and left a note explaining he had to open each envelope only at the given time.

That day, every hour I got a cute message from him pertaining to what he had just opened.  He really liked the idea and it was exciting anticpating the next one, and the next one...




I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment