Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter is definitely my favorite holiday!  I know most people love Christmas but I have always loved Easter.  It happens to be in Spring which is all about rebirth and I love to wait for trees to bloom.  We have a busy weekend planned with TWO easter dinners.  I have desserts planned to bring to both that I will share with you next week.  I also have some easter coloring pages for us to do in our down time at night.  I promised that we are going to color some easter eggs as per tradition too.  Here are a few of this weekend's to-dos:

Easter Nests via Pinterest


Cake Pops via Pinterest


Cupcakes via Pinterest.  Mine will be slightly different as i'm going to make gluten-free chocolate cupcakes and put them in these tiny basket boxes I found at the dollar store.


Can't wait to taste them all :)  Gotta love Pinterest!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment