Friday, July 13, 2012

Stampede Continues & Hot Weather

Finally some heat!  The temperatures are finally around 30 degrees here AMEN!  I love me the heat.  It annoys the heck out of me when I hear people complaining and its only been a couple days.  It never lasts.  I was born to be somewhere warm not here!  Enjoy it while it lasts people!


someone sent me on my phone....so true!!

This past Wednesday we had planned to take in the Stampede breakfast in our community of Mckenzie Towne so at around 9am we walked over from our house and then there was the line up.  Down the street, around the corner, we're talking a few blocks here.  I normally would be all for enjoying the ride but I had to get back home for a 10am meeting so this wasn't happening.  All I wanted was to enjoy one Stampede breakfast this year :( Steve saved the day by suggesting we pick up groceries and have our own on our sunny deck which was an amazing way to spend the morning after my meeting of course.  We even jaunted down to High River later on to dip our feet in the river.  Great day!

now THIS is a Stampede breakfast!

bands performing on High Street

No comments:

Post a Comment