Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Chairs!

Once upon a time Steve had me convinced to purchase a pair of accent chairs for our living room.  I agreed and in came the new chairs and out went my previous leather club chair and ottoman.  Things is the next morning neither of us really liked the chairs but both didn't want to say anything so we lived with it.....until we got our new sofa a month ago.  Now we REALLY don't like the chairs for this room.  So we have been on a hunt and finally came across some nice chairs at a price we were willing to pay at none other than IKEA!  They really make the room into what we like....a mix of mid-century modern, hotel chic, and comfort.  At first I wanted printed fabric but I decided these will look great and the little lumbar pillow will soon get a makeover with some pretty fabric I have yet to buy.  And I can even keep changing my mind on the pillow as its an easy piece to change!  I apologize the pictures aren't the greatest but when everything is done I will get a better picture!
BEFORE

AFTER

Ain't she pretty?!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I think the new chairs looks much better. It's a shame the other chairs didn't work out although you can you use it as dining chairs (maybe?). Anyway, kudos for changing it.

    ReplyDelete