Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Best Hot Chocolate EVER!

Okay, forget the muffins.....  I was craving a hot chocolate with a kick the other day and Steve brings me this.....
Before I go on to the gloriousness that was my hot chocolate, enjoy my cool new mugs!  We just perfected our own hot toddy recipe (will share later) and I said we had to get proper clear mugs for them.  We bought these over the weekend at Dollarama and thought it was too cute not to use more often too.

Back to the hot chocolate....

Take 2 heaping teaspoons of hot chocolate mix (we used generic Walmart brand), mix with hot water and add 1/2 oz of Kahlua (now that's what i'm talking about!).  For the frothy milk, Steve uses and old fashioned hand milk frother that works brilliant for our cappucinos too.  Then sprinklw with cocoa/cinnamon mix and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment