Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Is Here

Winter is here....amd I don't want to be.  We got hit with our 2nd (already) snow storm of the season and I have been sitting at my desk at work watching the weather get worse and worse.  I wish I was at home with my loved ones all cozied up and not having to drive in this.  But here I sit day dreaming of where I really want to be.

What we get today..........
Credit: calgaryherald.com
traffic in winter.....my 10 minute drive to work became over an hour.

Credit: calgaryherald.com
Pretty to look at but not pretty to navigate.

What I would rather have.....




all photos from google images

But at the end of the day I remember those who are suffering from Hurricane Sandy and am thank ful it's not that bad here.  My heart goes out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment