Wednesday, July 10, 2013

House Ready for Summer


This blog is a little late but better late than never! Towards the end of Spring we freshened up the exterior of the house with window cleaning, giving everything a good wash, and getting some green thumbs. Now Steve is absolutely amazing at getting our lawn to look so good. I leave it in good hands. Funny enough I work with flowers all the time for weddings but highly dislike touching dirt and planting flowers. This year I got a bit dirty though. We reused our existing planters from last year. Then I purchased two bouquets of petunias in a beautiful white and purple color. They even had some other colored flowers in there! Then I added the tall green leaves and for my own flair I added some dried willow branches I had leftover from a wedding at the beginning of June HA! I think they turned out great and total cost was under $30.00. Bring on summer!!

Before


After

Home Sweet Home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment