Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Christmas Decor

The tree has been decorated, the wreaths are hung...and the snow well hasn't stopped for a month but hey, Christmas is just around the around so we make the best of it....while dreaming of a beachy Christmas lol.

Todai I am sharing some photos with you of our Christmas décor. Each year I like to take our usual decorations but incorporate a different theme. Last year, was brown paper wrapping and twine. This year our theme is tartan. We went a bit further with the theme this year and incorporated in our Christmas cards, open house invites, tree, wreaths, table settings, etc. We love it! I call it "Tartan Glamour"....cuz a girl still needs her bling!

yes I have high heels and handbags on my tree
 
All you need is LOVE...and shoes
 
Our tree all lit up! She's tiny but cute!
 
Frank Sinatra and Elvis ornaments
 
my handmade wreath, I'm kinda proud of it
 
Another shot of the tree
 
Living room view...I love decorating for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment