Thursday, December 12, 2013

And the Color of the Year is........


It's no surprise giving my line of work that I keep up with popular colors. Every year about this time, Pantone releases there Color of the Year for the coming year. Last year we had Emerald Green. Instantly I started receiving requests from brides wanting to have it as their wedding color. The Color of the Year for 2014 is Radiant Orchid. I'm pretty excited about it too as purple is my favorite color and this is like a purplish pink shade which will be very easy to incorporate into weddings. Here are a few of my favorite pics for items in Radiant Orchid:
Lovely dress from Halston Heritage

Bouquet design by Elizabeth Anne Designs

Must have these shoes from Fairy Shoe Princess!

Perfect summer dress from ModCloth

Lovely centerpiece, my own design (Silva Designs)


No comments:

Post a Comment